Ref: CF0658 | £50 – 60k+
This smart thinking, award winning comms agency, well known for their holistic and integrated approach, is on the lookout for two new team members (an Account Director/Senior Account Director and potentially an Associate Director – Mat cover) to work across a stunning portfolio of aspirational clients. This is a close-knit team of PR professionals who specialise in offering strategic, accountable, and creative advice and comms solutions and who have a passion for the luxury lifestyle sector.
You will have the opportunity to help craft exciting key brand messaging, design events and create results-driven social media programmes and building international reputations through media relations.
This big thinking, dynamic team have a bespoke approach that constantly evolves, ensuring the delivery of innovative global campaigns that are built to last.
• Leadership: strategic planning and implementation of high-end PR campaigns
• Culturally connected: digital, social, Influencer – content delivery
• Lead on reporting, analysis, and evaluation skills
• Client relations and senior client counsel – acting as brand ambassador
• Ability to write ‘journalist quality’ press information (press releases/pitching/promotional material)
• Media Relations – confident style and well connected
• Press Events – confident and creative management skills and articulate delivery with attention to detail with a collegiate approach
• A strong creative, impactful, and articulate approach, able to steer brainstorming sessions that generate ideas for new business and existing clients
• Organised, calm under pressure, measured and assertive – a trusted voice
Please state in your application of you’d like to be considered for a permanent position, the maternity cover or both! (It is anticipated that the mat cover will be needed by October ’22)
There is an excellent package on offer here with the additional benefits of working a flexi/hybrid week and from great southwest London offices.
If this sounds like something you’d be keen to hear more about, please contact either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter directly on 020 3397 7543 or 07702 186088 / 07929 008295 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hugely exciting and rewarding opportunity for a PR Manager to join a national, social justice charity that helps people struggling...Apply For This Job
Fab new Account Director post for top PR London agency with global remit. Corporate Comms experience and a passion for...Apply For This Job
CF0401 | c£35 – 45k+ We are looking for an Account Manager or Senior to join this highly talented corpsumer team and...Apply For This Job
Propel your career forward in this AE/SAE level role in a corporate comms agency. Work with, and learn from, some...Apply For This Job
New AM position working across fantastic consumer retail, lifestyle and home brands....Apply For This Job